Here are Cameron's latest cute antics and some pictures of our vacation too!
• while thinking about a math problem, "Processing…. processing…"
(He was just going downstairs to do the dishes while I finished up some computer work?!?!? Well, the dramatic flare does keep life interesting!)
"How are you different from everyone else."
Cameron: I cuddle you the best!
• hurtling insults at the ocean as the waves kept splashing him. (He had a blast with this play-arguing… he even threatened to drink it up.)
• telling me his pimples were turning white (um, that was nipples and he was indicating he was cold).
• informing me, "I know full hearted sarcasm when I hear it."
• hitting himself on the head and saying, "Ow, that was extra hard."
• a few bizarre statements out of the blue that deserve a Spock eye-brow-raise!
"My hand searches for a giant armadillo to rest on.""I feel like eating a billion ants."
"I'm more or less a humbug."
|Cameron in his Titanic captain hat!|