Voila! Bananas and raisins covered in ketchup and pimentos and olives and surrounded by cheese
Cute antics catch up:
• getting this very grand, announcer voice and making official declarations of the obvious, such as "I dub thee reader" when I'm about to read to him or "You are exiled to the shower" when I'm going to take a shower.
• while practicing cursive and catching his own mistake, "I better make my oops be a good oops!"
• giving me a good laugh when my timer went off for us to watch the Mars landing live… Cameron jumped up and opened the door to go out on the deck :) (Um, a wee bit too far to view with the naked eye)
• while we were rough housing and I was pretending to eat different meat from Cameron's body he told me, "You can have some bottom meat, too!"
• recalling his Anne of Green Gables knowledge, he remarked on a fly's death that it was a "romantic way to die for a fly" and then told in detail how he was using the literary reference (in which a mouse drowns in sauce and Anne thinks it's a romantic way to die).
Note from Cameron to Dad
I want to fix this and I don't want you to yell and have this be a big disaster, so please tell me how I can fix it. I didn't realize how hard the brass was on the door.
Bye, your faithful child,
(Downstairs bathroom door swung too hard so the lock piece on the handle indented the wall. It was really an accident waiting to happen because there was no door stop and it is a small dent too. We'll just place a wall door stop. We already ordered it together, so Cameron is fixing the problem by paying the few dollars.)