Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Monday, October 10, 2022

Happy 19th Birthday To My Boy!

And... I got to sing to him and give him a hug this morning because he was home for the first time in 8 weeks.  It was the first time he wanted to come home since his start at UCCS and the longest he's been away from us in his life. 

We had a lovely time playing games and he showed off his socks... telling me he'd worn the same pair for over a month (one of which had hole so big in the calf that he threaded his foot through and let the top flop sideways)! 

He was delighted to tell me about his "progression" of midterm grades 92, 94, 96, 98... and 100% in the one class that doesn't have a midterm. He's enjoying his five classes too, especially accounting and economics!


Here's to my wonderful quirky kid... loving him so much!














No comments:

Post a Comment