Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, January 8, 2010

Claudio Corallo

Claudio Corallo Chocolate to be more exact!  This is my new favorite  75% Bar and I've just started delving into my gourmet stash.  If you have any interest in discovering the thrilling world of connoisseur chocolate, I highly recommend The Chocolate Connoisseur: For Everyone with a Passion for Chocolate for a sheerly delightful education.  My sister got it for me as a holiday present and it's proving to be the inspiration for many a yippy skippy happy experience!

Other things to share:

This week's Objectivist Roundup : http://www.amymossoff.com/ideas/2731/objectivist-round-up-130/

The best of this week's cute antics:

• saying, "Oh, a candle!"  (Um, that would be a bit of flame that licked up toward the mantle out of the fire while we were burning tree branches.)

• jumping into our arms while yelling, "Mistletoe!" (Doesn't know anything about it except that he'd been hearing the word.)

• amusing non-superman progression while playing Zelda, "It's a goat.  It's a chicken.  It's a cat!"

• informing Daddy that it was not OK to touch one of our adult friends bodies because "she has horses".  (Um, ya, missing the point?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment