Notes to share:
-This week's Objectivist round up:
-I figured out Google Analytics and passed 50 page views!
-A little pampering for the new year with festive, sparkly nails :)
-Best of this week's "cute antics":
• waking us up with a musical medley of Jingle Bells and Joseph (Cameron loves the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical version, but it does sound a bit different mixed with holiday music.)
• explaining a fall, "I was trying to get to the other side but gravity just got me off."
• dropping his plastic bowl into the sink with a crash and shrieking, "Hammerhead!" (No clue. It must of have made sense to him, but it is a bit trying on the parental calm first thing in the morning.)
• "I saw a perfect diamond." (x 40 repetitions after I pointed out that some of the HOV lane diamonds had faded on the edges)
• responding to legos help with, "Maaaaaahvelous. Yes, yes, yes.!"