Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Mission Valley Chorus... One Year Later

It's been such an amazing year! I didn't know how much I didn't know about singing and I've been thrilled to learn so much. I still feel very new among the other members that have decades of experience. But, it's less scary. Recently, we sang at the first presentation of our international package for the region... it's the first time that my balance of delighted-petrified has tipped to favor delighted :)

Check this out! This recording is from the back row of the ballroom and taken on a cell phone!!! I'd say we were doing quite the awesome job with our sound and it felt glorious!  

I'm still so new, but I love Mission Valley Chorus!!! This is definitely an exciting stretch!










No comments:

Post a Comment