Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, May 25, 2018

Finished Lindamood-Bell Orientation And...

... it was lots of fun! I earned my star pin today and a thumbs up to start teaching. These two weeks have been challenging to absorb all the new information and help Cameron through his last two weeks of 8th grade at the same time. 

One especially fun thing was to watch these robins feeding their young ones throughout the day (just outside our classroom windows)!


Lots of rabbits visited too!

Before I left this morning for the last day of orientation, the sun was lovely on the porch.

Overall, I feel ready! There will still be lots of refining to do, but I think working here is going to be fun and after this three day weekend... I won't be homeschooling at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment