Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Snap Shot of Awesome

Eighteen years ago today, I married the love of my life (after three years of being engaged).



We just got home from an incredible dinner at Flemings. We experienced a perfect meal complete with our first tomahawk steak and the kind of conversation we've perfected over the last couple decades. We chatted about what we did well and what what we messed-up over the past year and what we wanted for the future.

It was delightful. I'm still full and happy and all tingles :) I'm also quite content with my summer job at Lindamood-Bell where I'm appreciated and making a difference.

Last week, Andrew took an ambulance trip to the ER where he spent eight hours with mysterious chest pain.

Aside from that freaky incident which is mostly resolved, he's been blissfully happy both in Colorado and at Boom.

Cameron has been at camp in California for the last week and is coming home tomorrow. He traveled alone. He starts his freshman year of simultaneous high school and college in six weeks (at fourteen years old).



Overall, life is pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment