|My favorite walk near our house... I don't often go alone :)|
|(He's a tiny dot between the trees.)|
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
An inspirational poem/song from a friend.
A neat way for the computer lighting to help you get sleepier.
• coining the word "un-rare-est" (as a synonym for "common")
• after a taste of Andrew's ouzo, he pronounced "It's a horrible kind of drink."
• calling Andrew "Dear", laughing, and then declaring, "I'm not your wife. I'm so silly." ("Dear" is one many endearments we share regularly instead of names.)
• placing a button in the hand cleaner bottle (When I discovered it and expressed my confusion, he said it needed to get clean.)
• stating he would need a "gentle factory" to make bee-bees or the "big chomppers" would crush them.
• getting a wee bit confused on world geography, "Brazil is the only country in Africa that speaks Chinese." (Hmmm, a bit more work with that new world map we put up seems to be in order!)