Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hearts of Palm

Hooray for Costco carrying one of my favorite, unusual veggies again!  I was so delighted, I bought eight packages... that's sixteen bottles :)


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.

Cute antics:
• mentioning that these technological bad guys in the video game were "nasty, old brutes".
• after explaining how sad it would be if the bad guys died he informed me, "That's a sarcastic voice you know."
• and giving me the material to post this Facebook status:
I'm all giggles.  I was pretending to select one of my son's ribs to either tickle or eat and he said, "No. I don't want a sister."  Hmmm, so does that make me God? We're not getting into how he became Adam!

We had a nice family hike this week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment