Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• doing a "Make em Laugh" dance at his athlete mentor's house (Inspired by Singing in the Rain.)
• commenting on the competitors in his video game, "They always want me to perish."
• after another goofy action, informing me, "I was just trying to be hilarious."
• commenting, "These are soldier worms and I love dropping concrete donkeys on them." (I thought there was some serious imagination wackiness going on, but they're apparently "real" characters in one of Andrew's iPad games.)
• giggling to himself and telling me he was playing the "laugh out loud game".
• listening to me propose a whole scheme for packing him off to the zoo before responding with a smug, "I will not participate."
• insisting on wearing his winter coat to breakfast everyday (This is a pet peeve for Andrew who finds the daily drip / wipe of the puffy coat aggravating. I have washing the thing on my list today!)
• greeting his playdate buddy with shrieks, circles running, and bizarre bits of sentences. The buddy did the same thing, so they must be making sense to each other at least.
• playing Monopoly against himself... somehow one player always winds up with 90% of the property and money :)