Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• delighting in putting raspberries on each finger and eating them (after sufficient wiggling, of course)! (My sister used to do this with olives and it's awfully cute.)
• ogling the belly dancer at the restaurant (very big kid-eyes)
• on a hot day, demanding, "Put on the cold conditioning!"
• instead of saying thanks a million, he said thanks 9642
• commenting in the middle of the afternoon, without any lead up, "I really like raw salt." (Nope, I have no idea what he's talking about.)
• labeling the smily posters of models as we walked by the make up section of Target, "Ug, I don't like gush girls!"
• after we were talking about the Reformation and I just asked who the puritans liked, I got the gleeful answer... "Convicts!"(Um, Calvanists didn't quite stick :) I'm thrilled with how much has though!)
• taking off into the 2.5 mile tunnel hike without us! (Speck of light on left is the bicycle coming, just to the right is my independent kiddo.)