Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• saying out of the blue, "What should I do? Walk over to Pearl Harbor and sail a ship to Japan and bomb it?" (We had a chat about people who are no longer our enemies!)
• putting the hose sprayer nozzle in his mouth and… well, you can imagine.
• dancing with his teacher (He really loves her!)
• mentioning as he got into the shower, "Wow, this is as hot as a planetarium."
• saying when upset, "I'm trying not to whine, but it's very difficult, so please don't be frustrated."
• deciding he'd probably need to be a soldier to protect our country (We talked about evaluating that choice based on his thoughts when he's a wee bit older. The conversation actually went on for a while as we discussed what kind of country he'd want to protect and what that choice would require and it concluded with the thought that he'd evaluate the leaders / principles of America when he was older. Ya, we talked about insubordination and court marshals too… maybe I should just find a nice beach with a big umbrella?)
Mom: I'm hot.Cameron: Why? Because you were burnt May 81st?