Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• continuing his solid introvert leaning, "I know you're not a hermit... BUT I AM!"
• after washing his face, declaring, "I'm as clean as a gold fish."
• after constructing some lego structures, he yelled down to me, "Will you come be awestruck?!?"
• changing upstairs, he finished up with calling out, "I'm wearing despicable pajamas now."
• going out to ice cream, "The minute I get my pants on I'll be ready to roll." (So often, I don't want to know why changing was necessary.)
• responding to my offer to read to him a bit more as a thank you for a favor with, "That will be proof that you're a good enough parent." (Where does he come up with this?!?!)