Other good things:
This Week's Objectivist Round Up
• when frustrated with another kid at the party, he scooped up some corn chips and said he was bringing, "Chips for peace."
• when plans changed for the play activity, he stated "I changed her mind." (I wouldn't count on that lasting! :) )
• we were pretending that Dad was the president and Cameron and I were congress as far as decision making went for something silly, Cameron said, "Congress is getting annoyed!"
• developing a new take on the expression "heaven knows", I asked him a question and he answered with one of those twinkly eyed looks, "Don't ask me, ask heaven."
• trying to finish my yawn for me so I didn't have to.
• after I suggested he go upstairs, he declared "Your ticklment will not prevail!"
• informing me that I could "be the audience" for his "fantastic moves"
• "Why are you thinking I'm a hilarious boy. I am not. I am a serious boy."
• almost wiping his bacon grease hands on his pants yet again, he looked at us and said "Oh fiddlesticks, it's an old habit!"
• when play biting in rough housing, he knows no teeth are allowed... after an accidental touch he asserted, "It doesn't count if its one tooth!"
• trying to put on no socks and then grabbing some of mine for ice skating, I mentioned the likely discomfort and he declared, "I'll suffer." (Where does he get this stuff?!?!)
• reading my latest entry into the weekly idiom dictionary (running out of steam) and declaring, "I'm full of steam!"
|Floppy sword against ruler… naturally such battles require the perfect hat and I love the perfect goofy look too.|