Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, August 6, 2010

iMac Love

After months of joint musing about my computer challenges, my husband surprised me by bringing home a new iMac!!!!!!!  It's so pretty :)


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Cute Antics:
• "That's a prohibitty mail." (Reading the "Priority Mail" box.)
• explaining why he was choking, "On purpose, I put jerky into my trachea. I wanted to make sure it was the wrong pipe."
• adding two bear cubs to one of the creepiest places in Lord of the Rings. (We were doing a visualizing exercise on the tunnel entrance to Shelob's lair.)
• requesting game time with Andrew, "We have time before you extremely, extremely, extremely have to go to work."  

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm still getting used to the tiny keyboard, but I love how sleek everything is!

    ReplyDelete