Things to share:
Awesome compact condo.
This Week's Objectivist Round Up.
• noting that I was having a hard time finding a tune that he couldn't identify, he said "You keep un-stumping me."
• commenting out of the blue, "It would be a bad idea to jump rope gun shots."
• describing something he forgot as "giving me chances to remember".
• stating that remembering his vitamin (white pill) in the morning, "Oh, It makes me forget the red pill." [allergy med in the evenings]
• telling me, "My brain isn't always right, but it's right right now!"
• evaluating dessert, "It's better than good, it's greato!"
Naturally, when picking up apples, one must have mom's halloween hat.