Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Guide Dog Play

I just said good bye to a blind friend and her guide dog after a lovely visit and... my son fell in love with "shaking hands".  It took him a bit to get the hang of things because dogs don't shake hands like people, but it was pretty cute to watch him try!


Other things to share:
This weeks Objectivist Round Up.
Cute antics:
• while having trouble eating an apple, he commented "It's like eating a submarine."  (??? He clarified it's big and hard to chew.)
• hearing a grandfather clock and insisting, "There must be a church nearby."
• sorting good from bad apples in the back yard, he called inside "What about oxidized apples?" (Dad's been teaching him about rusting and Cameron wasn't sure if the brown apples joined the ones with holes in the trash pile.)
• breaking into song at our neighbor's house, "I'm getting married in the morning... Get me to the church on time."  (Um, ya, an ironic choice to pick from his repertoire of old musicals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment