Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, September 10, 2010

Musicals Medley

We now have Gigi, Music Man, South Pacific, Hello Dolly, My Fair Lady, By Jeeves, Sound of Music, Slipper and the Rose, Joseph, King and I, Oklahoma, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Singing in the Rain in the repertoire for... name that musical!  My kiddo has been having a blast showing me how hard it is to stump him when I sing pieces of songs or make CDs to challenge him the car.  Fun! :)


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
Gotta giggle!
Cute antics:
• persistently calling the pawn chess piece, "coupons".

Having just written this post about inferences challenges, I was absolutely amazed when my son managed to figure out these pictures and fill in the appropriate letter!
jo_ peson sitting at a desk (job)
fo_ lighthouse with lines across (fog)
fi_ man with some tools (fix)
lim_ man with a cane (limp)
swif_ person running (swift)


(It's a self correcting Montessori material, the wrong letters won't fit.)


No comments:

Post a Comment