Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jerusalem Artichokes

Yipee, I found these funky looking veggies after months of talking to different grocers.  They're certainly fun, but I probably didn't need to get 20... just a little over enthusiastic :)


Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.

Cute antics:
• "I know how to read very uncivilized books." (Um, I'm guessing uncivilized = complicated.)
• musing, if he broke his head from being crushed by my bronze statue, "That wouldn't be right because there would be lots of commotion."
• telling me, "You're as goofy as a grocery store."  (Oh?)
• when Andrew was squeezing me so hard that I said he was breaking my back in two, Cameron yelled downstairs, "It's good exercise, Mom!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment