Other things to share:
• This week's Objectivist Round Up
• my friend Jason has put together a cool website connecting those people who want to read Ayn Rand books but can't afford it with those willing to donate: http://freeobjectivistbooks.org/
• delightful readings of these two paintings:
This week's Cute antics:
• commenting when I didn't get the dice roll I wanted, "Your wish has been ignored."
• sticking the thermometer in his belly button and saying, "My tummy is 97.6."
• asking, "Did the Jews invent scissors?" (I'm not sure where that came from. We were opening a box. He added, "Maybe they could use scimitars." We clearly missed some connection there.)
• after hearing that Jews were in every country he said, "Oh, Jews are conquering everybody." (Um, we had a little history review about Jewish history not involving much conquering.)
• proposing that we go to visit my parents and spend the night in the Ritz. [I grabbed the iPhone to let him consider the use of his funds and found the Ritz in San Francisco cost 400-700 dollars per night.] We had fun imagining and Cameron finally concluded, "We're not going to the Ritz."
• contemplating the Middle East situation he got this exasperated voice and declared, "Alright, let's take the founding fathers and substitute them for these presidents Teddy and Truman and Wilson and.. " (He went on and was quite clear that the founding fathers needed to live at least a thousand years so he'd be happier with history.)
• finishing shuffling the cards and calling me from the kitchen, "Parcheesi has descended from interest. 'Hit the Deck' has ascended to interest. Will your excellency come over please?"
|Before Parcheesi "descended from interest"|
Arriving to listen to Greek myths wearing a pajama top on his top and a different pajama top on his bottom… I'm used to the backwards and inside out clothing, but this was different.