Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sick Kiddo

Fever, chills, nausea, aches and pains... poor kid!  He's spent hours listening to me read and watching Daddy play Zelda.




He had me smiling when he said he wanted a time changer so he could go forwards from being sick to when he's healed.  Then he pondered and figured that he would be sick some time in the future and he'd be closer to that.  I love this kid's jiffy thinking :)
Other cute antics:

• his parents' dinner prep conversation amused him… Andrew was preparing the turkey when some pieces escaped and he laughed,
"Run away organs!"
Then this giant bag of bay leaves got away from me and I laughed, "Cowabunga bay leaves!"
• getting "so excited I went in the wrong door" when he was looking for the bathroom before opening presents Christmas morning
• responding to his father's purchase of an $80 glorified box with, "Dad, you're…."  (The tone of voice clearly said "crazy" and Andrew and I were laughing so hard we cried.  Apparently, Andrew was testing the TapBuy product and didn't get around to canceling the order in time.)

... and here's the usual link to this week's Objectivist Round Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment