Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ice Mess

It's been almost 5 days without internet and half of my neighborhood is still without power!  In the eight years we've lived in the Pacific Northwest, I've never seen such outages!  But... internet is back and I love technology :)  So, here's the latest cute antics and I'll get caught up!



Cute antics:

• "I knew that pacifically that basketball he liked." (That would be "especially".  He was telling me how he traded a ball on the recess playground because he knew which one was another kid's favorite.)

• singing "Oh my god, I'm the best kid around in the universe!" (He's been playing with semicolons and actually used one correctly.  When I told him how long it took me to understand semicolons, this was his response.)

• responding to my statement that "I've got to figure out what's going on with this body of mine."[headaches] with, "Oh, it's being hazardous to your health."

• requesting, "Would you gore me with a fang or a sword or a scimitar or a knife?"  (?!?!?!)

• during one of his rare bored comments, I suggested the Persians against the Greeks with legos and then I wondered if he had Greeks yet and he said, "Nope, I'm still at the Mycaneans."

• trying to close the hot dog package with tape

Decked out in three shirts, three pants, and three pairs of socks so he could independently explore the beginning snows of the blizzard



2 comments: