Other things to share:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• after asking me about the time for a third time he commented, "I drive you up the wall a lot." (I do so love the successes of the idiom dictionary!)
• instead of our usual list of to do items, he requested we think about the day using a "topic circle". (It's a technique from the social group that tries to help the kids follow the topic of conversation by linking things logically.)
• when looking for the word distractions, he came up with "disturbons". (If I recall correctly, he got it eventually.)
• insisting again and again that Daddy "reply" the Jiu-Jistu clip. (That would be "replay".) http://www.gracieacademy.com/bully_proof.asp
• skipping in and out of our room this morning to announce, "It's 7:01. It's 7:02. It's 7:03..." (The alarm goes off at seven, so he didn't wake us, but he made it clear that the snooze button wouldn't help! :) )
• introducing Flat Benjy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley) to the frog pond in his bathroom (It didn't turn out to be as scary as it sounded: marbles, stones, and toilet paper in a tin.)