Me and my kiddo

Me and my kiddo

Friday, January 14, 2011

Illness Ickies

I'm afraid the fever, shakes, chills, and massively-ouchy-aches struck our home!  Now, we've all moved on the coughs and sneezes phase which may be irritating, but at least we're all vertical and getting things done!

Other things to share:

Cute antics:
• writing in one of his thank you notes, "My favorite board game is chess and I think I can be famous at it too.  Eventually, I'll beat the computer at it and maybe even come home with twenty dollars because I play chess so well."  

• informing me, "I have to break the machine.  How else will I get out of check."

• naming his toilet which has been flushing very slowly "Mr. Slowpoke" and then, after I'd done extensive plunging, "Mr. Mediumpoke".

No comments:

Post a Comment