... this looks like the week! We have the closing scheduled and should be in our new home by next weekend!
Other good things:
This week's Objectivist Round Up.
• bringing over his colorful lego weapon with a gleam in his eye and saying, "I just massively upgraded my sniper rifle!"
• insisting that while it was true most animals need male and female to have a baby, two cows could have a calf without a bull, "It's true for other animals but not cows!" (I'd stumped him on a verbal absurdities question and he didn't want to admit it.)
• so disliking putting on shoes that he ignored both putting his feet over the top of the sneakers' tongues and squashing the heels (makes the walk a wee bit shuffley).
• when it was the pre-agreed time to watch a TV show with my dad, he called in a long, ascending, amusingly demanding voice, "Graaaaaaaaaandpa?!?!?"
• finding his electric toothbrush outside next to his earth worms after forgetting where he'd put it for three days!
• when I tried a playful "simon says" as we were walking out the door he both said we weren't playing and added, "I outrank Simon."