Other good things to share:
The latest Objectivist Round Up.
• Informing me that he brought the earthworm inside and put it on my parents' windowsill so he could "see it better"
• getting so into Simon Says that when I said "Simon says enjoy your last half hour of video game time before the computer shuts off.", he asked to keep playing Simon Says instead!
• laughing hysterically again and again while reading himself Calvin and Hobbes comic collections
• talking non-stop for thirty minutes to tell me the story of his latest video game adventure
• playing gleefully with worms and splashing in the puddles with… ONLY pants on and it was in the 40s!
• commenting on his increasing tolerance of zesty foods, "I'm getting into the hang of spicy."
• pointing his gaze down the neck of the wine bottle, "I like the look of this wine!"
|Legos are the favorite break time activity at Lindamood Bell|